Over the weekend joined my friend Sahadev reviewing the Human excellence program conducted across various schools through Soham Academy. In many ways it was eyeopener revelation of forgotten lesson from a simple poem explained by a student on Six reasons of sadness-
Ersha ghruNI nasaMtushTah krOdhanO nityaSaMkitaH
parabhAgyOpajivee cha ShadEte nitys dhuHKitha
Six reasons that push anyone us into oblivion of sadness:
- Jealousy of other’s accomplishments
- Hatefulness through intense dislike of things and people
- Discontentment with what you have and craving for more
- Anger for no good reason
- Suspicion on others intent and trying to validate everything and everyone always
- Self-Shackling through dependency by mind and in-action
Keep a note of these if they are impacting you.
Be Happy ALWAYS!
One thought on “Six reasons of Sadness”
Reblogged this on Anil's Arena and commented:
Food for the thought post !!